April 11, 2014
This is the beginning of tapering for the full and half marathon! Next week half training is just 60 minutes easy, easy and for the full – just 8 easy miles. Then it’s race day!
Full Marathoners: 7:30 am – Saturday/Sunday
Half Marathoners: 8:00 am – Saturday/Sunday
* Do not park in their parking lot as they will be open while we’re running. Please use street parking.
Don’t forget our final Brunch is next week, and the Post-Race Party the night of the half and full marathon!
See you this weekend! ENFL!
January 24, 2014
– Full Marathonders warm up, run 10k time trial
– Half Marathoners warm up, run 5k time trial
Make sure you have a watch so you can record your time-trial this week!
Saturday and/or Sunday
– Full Marathoners meet at 7:30am
– Half Marathoners meet at 8am
Brunch is happening again!
– Sign up here
to bring something. Just add your name in the document.
– Also, make sure to NOT park in the bike lanes on Porter. I’d suggest the street either on Scott Ave
or Franklin Ave
AND we’ll have someone from Results Physiotherapy doing injury screenings inside while brunch is going on! So come run, eat, and get that nagging issue checked out before it turns into something more.
See you Saturday or Sunday! After we run, you’ll find me at the brunch. ENFL!