What happens if it rains?
We run. In fact, don’t let a little rain scare you away – it’s hard to get started, but once you get going it’s a lot of fun! Here are a couple of rain running tips:
1) Don’t overdress. The last thing you want is two layers of wet clothes instead of one. Dress for the temperature as if it were a dry day.
2) Be visible. It’s already dusk by 6 p.m., rain makes it worse. Make sure that you wear reflective gear -better yet, wear something that blinks!
3) Wear a baseball hat. This will help keep the rain out of your eyes. It works even when it’s really coming down hard.
4) After your run, have dry clothes to wear to 3 Crow and dry your shoes out by cramming them full of wadded up newspaper.
5) Show up! Believe me, you won’t run on your own, but if you show up Wednesday night, you will have people to run with.
Good luck East Nasty Ragnar Teams! They should be finishing around 2 p.m. on Saturday in Riverfront park. Look for an update on the facebook page.
East Nasty was singled out as one of the 10 great things about East Nashville by the Nashville Forum for Architecture and Design. Thanks for the shout out
See you guys Wednesday.