Post-Race Party / Shirts / Numbers

Nasties –

Wednesday, we’ll have a nice easy Riverside run.  (Run #6 at the bottom.) 4.55 miles

4 Announcements:

First, and most important: East Nasty Post-1/2 Marathon Extravaganzathon Party at Micah Puncochar’s!    622 McFerrin.  If you have ever run the extra 2-mile loop on Wednesday night, you have passed Micah’s house.    ***The party starts at 7:00, everybody needs to bring a snack and we are asking a $5 donation if you are planning on enjoying adult beverages.

Second, and almost as important, shirts are in!  They are $20.  I’ll have them on Wednesday, if you cannot get your shirt at that time, you need to head over to Fleet Feet.

Third, there are several people who, for whatever reason, cannot run the race.  Purchasing a number right now would cost you upwards of $100 and there are no refunds,  so buying someone elses number would save you (and them) a lot of money.

Here is the stupid part: No one else can pick up your number – so even if you sell your number to another participant, you must pick it up yourself. In fact, even if you are planning on running the race – but for some reason cannot make it to the expo, no one else can pick up your number.

If you would like to sell your number, or if you are looking for a number, post a comment below.  Hopefully, we can facilitate this process.

Last – Right now inaugural ENOW Chuck Hargrove is running the Boston Marathon He ran 1:49 for the first 1/2, and is charging toward the finish as I write.  (Ryan Hall also finished 3rd overall with a time of 2:09.40, but who cares about that guy!)

See you on Wednessday.

Mark

10 Responses to Post-Race Party / Shirts / Numbers

1. Stephanie Pepper says:

I am looking for a number for the Country Music 1/2. If anyone has one they’d like to sell, let me know.

Thanks!

Stephanie
    fepepper@gmail.com
    859-533-8040

2. Abigail Winburn says:

I have a 1/2 marathon number to sell. Let me know if interested.

Abigail
    absrn2006@gmail.com

Hey Mark – I have a suggestion – let’s ask our East Nasties to post starting corrals/predicted finishing times so we can be on the lookout for each other to cheer on or run with.

Also, any particular plans to gather immediately pre or post race for photo ops and/or socializing? I think it would be pretty rockin to get as many ENs as possible in a race photo with our new shirts.

Just my thoughts – we can discuss tonight.

JP

4. Rob says:

We usually meet at the large E after you finish.

5. Wicker says:

“What no, this is the week I totally sign up,” he said completely forgetting to do so. “Screw it, I’ll just eat the late fee,” he said before checking the price.

So yeah, if there is a spare bib to sell, e-mail me please. Thank you.

David Wicker
    jdavidwicker@gmail.com

6. eastnasty says:

We will meet under the “e” in the family reunion area after the race for a giant East Nasty group photo.

Drew will make some announcements tonight.

Thanks for the reminder JP!

Annie, thanks for the nice Boston Marathon mention. I will tell and write of my Boston Marathon experiences upon return to Nashville. Time away from work, running a marathon and driving around half the eastern United States is fun but time consuming. Missed Wednesday night with my friends, but toasted you tonight from afar.

8. Snellen says:

Does anyone have a race number they need to release into the wild?

My best friend is coming down and wanted to get him in. Gimme a call or e-mail if ya know of something 🙂

270.312.7703
    james.snellen@gmail.com

9. Giselle says:

Hola, need race number if someone has one they want to sell. Thank you.
    (615) 271-2733 or email at Giselle_Romero@yahoo.com